Yodel Dog

Driver Shoots Window

9 posts in this topic

The debate in the reader comments is fascinating! The hysterical ignorance of some people when it comes to guns is mind-boggling.

The problem with the one idiot on the comments is that they have never ever felt the need to protect them selves. Sheep is the animal that comes to mind. Put that person up against a situation where you could freeze time, give them a choice, face this 200 lb man cracked out with just their hands or give them the option with a pistol. They are so idiotic that they would try to sit down and talk it out with the cracked out man. Mean while said man is pulverizing their face. It would look like a hell boy scene! But they are ok with it! Stupid people!!

The debate in the reader comments is fascinating! The hysterical ignorance of some people when it comes to guns is mind-boggling.
Noticed that as well... made for a good laugh. Notice how guns should be illegal is the first thing coming up, when the gun saved the situation and a CELLULAR DEVICE caused it.... keep your phone silenced while driving (its what i do and it works, i never hear it ring :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: )ARGGG what is my generation coming to

If you push down the shift key, at the same time you hit a letter it becomes a capital, like THIS. Makes reading a lot easier. You are using a key board and not texting.

:(:(

Car load of teenage kids crashed into another car the other day a couple kids died one of the rear passengers said the driver was reaching for her cell phone ringing in her purse when she drifted into on coming traffic.