Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jd87

.22 mag

7 posts in this topic

Well this is my first post and I have to say this forum is interesting! Anyways does anyone make lead free .22 wmr besides CCI? The reason I am asking is beacuse I have heard of a lead free polymer tip round rather than a hollow point like cci. Thanks!

Well this is my first post and I have to say this forum is interesting! Anyways does anyone make lead free .22 wmr besides CCI? The reason I am asking is beacuse I have heard of a lead free polymer tip round rather than a hollow point like cci. Thanks!
why are you looking for the polymer tip? The JHP are very good ammo for a .22wmr, especially the CCI's. I just purchased Hornady's Polymer tip in .22wmr, and besides paying a little more for them, I haven't had enough grouping improvement to pay more for them. just my thoughts though.

treat your gun like all .22's . buy what it likes , not the cheapest , newest , whatever . my gun a CZ 452 likes the CCI tnt green stuff . whats funny is that its not the package with the " stick o dynamite " on it . I just got a 1000 rds at 13 a bx . shipped . and unless you are in or do go into the " jacka/condor range , again buy what your gun likes . Andy

Is that a box of 50 for $13.00?

yea im tryin to do what zippy said try all the lead free and see what it likes best is why I was asking.

Is that a box of 50 for $13.00?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. 1000 rounds for $13 a box. Box of what?