Rogue

Camoform

8 posts in this topic

Don't know if anyone know about this stuff but it's great. I noticed it on Reds picture of his AR in the Optics forum. It clings to each wrap, molds to hand grips, leaves no residue, easy to cut and cheap. I needed something to camo my AR and keep the dust down on it and this is it. Comes in Army digital, Marapat Desert, Marapat Woodland, Standard desert, Standard woodland and snow. It's the same stuff they put on you when you get your blood drawn, kind of looks like an ace bandage, but sticky.

Good stuff for sure.I sure wish I could buy it, for the price I pay for just the white Vet Wrap, at tractor supply $1.99 a roll. Lee

It's cheap on ebay....I bought 5 rolls for 16.00 with priority shipping. One roll camoed my whole AR except for the receiver area and 3/4 roll camoed my sons entire pellet gun including the stock.

They make in Mossy Oak Brush camo also which happens to be my favorite camo! My other AR's have the Digital desert camo wraps to go with my old military uniforms. I have some that are the regular Mossy Oak colors and some in Real Tree colors so I can cover the rifles depending on what terrain I'm going to hunt in. They sell the Digital Camo wraps at the Navy Exchange for $11.00 for two rolls. Great stuff. Just remove it when it gets wet, dry your rifle off, hang the tape till it's dry and reapply it.

It's listed on ebay here: * Sporting Goods > * Outdoor Sports > * Hunting > * Accessories > * Blinds & Camouflage Material It's McNett Camo form..........I bought mine from: kingkrallsurplus on ebay It was 16.00 for six rolls with shipping. One roll will do a complete rifle with scope by over lapping 1/4 inch. (I wrapped my scope separate from the rifle)Hope this helpsAlan