Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CA Desert Dog

New Hawke Sidewinder Tactical

7 posts in this topic

The new Tactical Sidewinders are now being packed in a padded hard case so those of you that want to travel with your rifles can use quick-disconnect rings and pack your scope for hand carry to prevent damage. Sidewinder30TacticalCase.jpgSidewinder30HK402245-14x42-1.jpg

Hi Jim. Here is the link to the HAWKE Optics web page on our site. If you follow the link, the scopes are listed. Just click on the scope photo in the basic page and that will take you to another page with all of the detailed specifications. You'll also be able to zoom in very closely on all of the product photos. I'll be getting photos of the new Sidewinder Tactical scope Mil-Dot reticles in the ads tonight. Then, when you click on a specific scope, you'll also be able to view the reticle. Prices are listed on the site but I am attempting to work out a CPC member special deal.

Prices are listed on the site but I am attempting to work out a CPC member special deal.
That would be great! :signs1180lq:

For the CPC member's discount. Any CPC member can use the coupon code "CPC2506" at check out and the discount will be applied to the total amount of your purchase.

For the CPC member's discount. Any CPC member can use the coupon code "CPC2506" at check out and the discount will be applied to the total amount of your purchase. Hi Red, I'm new member of CPC, can I get a discount for the Hawke optics? I'm interested the Hawke 2010 sidewinder tactical 6.5-20X42 30mm or 8.5-25x42 30mm tubes if possible PM me the price including Shipping to my location in Northern Cal. Thanks