Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rich Cronk

squealingRC

6 posts in this topic

I get a kick out of giving you guys a new sound for your Electronic callers, so here is one I just now recorded. Enjoy. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

SquealingRC.mp3

Yeah, you might enjoy it but my golden retriever wishes you would knock it off! He goes a little nuts whenever I click on your files!Heh, heh... I think I'll play that one once more!Ken

Yeah, you might enjoy it but my golden retriever wishes you would knock it off! He goes a little nuts whenever I click on your files!Heh, heh... I think I'll play that one once more!Ken
------------------------------------------------OK Ken,try this one on for size. ;)

Hey, that is really interesting. I'll take the bait on your "MysteryRC" and ask how you get that sound? I'm guessing it's two recordings dubbed together? Very cool. ;) Fortunately my dog is asleep at the moment. I'll play it for him tomorrow - after he takes care of his morning 'duty'. I don't want to undo his house-breaking.

Hey, that is really interesting. I'll take the bait on your "MysteryRC" and ask how you get that sound? I'm guessing it's two recordings dubbed together? Very cool. ;) Fortunately my dog is asleep at the moment. I'll play it for him tomorrow - after he takes care of his morning 'duty'. I don't want to undo his house-breaking.
---------------------------------------------------------I use an old program called "Cool Edit" to clean up my recordings and add special effects. I recorded a lip squeak and added an echo. I think the echo I chose was called "canyon". It does sound a bit like two critters crying don't it? Geeze, if my name was Murry Burnham, I could SELL these dang recordings. Oh well it is more fun just posting the sounds here on the board for you guys. ;)

Thanks, Rich. Your recordings are terrific.Ken