Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rich Cronk

Hot off the press

15 posts in this topic

I received 100 new cow horns recently. I made this howler out of one of them.post-3-1263757119.jpg

As always Rich, a real beauty. How about a nice lonesome howl with it?

you got me licking my chops for that one Rich!!! i hate to give up on my old vetran you made me . Never changed the reed, trimmed the bell a little cause a dog chewed the bell and made it rough when i put my hand over it.. :roflmao3[1]:

I will try to record a howl or two with the above howler before noon tomorrow and get a sound bite posted here. This howler has extremely good tone, and is easy to blow.EHD,Troy has contacted me via private message, concerning the above howler. I shot him a price already, and we will see what happens. I had a tough time placing a price on it. Whoever gets this call is gonna be one happy camper, that is for certain.

I will try to record a howl or two with the above howler before noon tomorrow and get a sound bite posted here. This howler has extremely good tone, and is easy to blow.EHD,Troy has contacted me via private message, concerning the above howler. I shot him a price already, and we will see what happens. I had a tough time placing a price on it. Whoever gets this call is gonna be one happy camper, that is for certain.
great Im glad a club member got it!! thanks anyway rich..

great Im glad a club member got it!! thanks anyway rich..
-----------------------------------------------------I haven't heard back from Troy as of yet, so it ain't a done deal. Here is a link to a recording I made with the howler in question.

TwolLonesome.mp3

I just played that howl and my wife asked if that's the sound a husband makes after his wife finds out he's been cheating? And then she mabe a motion like she had a knife in one hand a certain part of the male anatomy in the other. She's a bad woman.

Troy has bought the howler. Don't worry, there will be more nice ones. :653:

I would like to thank Braz and Rich for my new howlers. I got a high pitch from Braz (which sounds great)and it sounded like mid pitch from Rich(that will be on the way). I think I'll be able to mix it up with these two howlers making it sound like more than one yote at my location. Troy Kresha

Good luck with your new howlers Troy, let us know how they work out for you. I think the yotes in your area are in trouble.Rich, yea my Lorena is something else. Just kidding, her names Pam.

Troy, that howler you just got from Rich is one of the best available. It is a horn howler, and because of that, it will be significantly louder than the one you got from me. Combined they will be great. And you are going to love that one from Rich. I have one of his too, and it is a dandy!