Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
X-Coyote

Riffle Shells

8 posts in this topic

What are some good riffle shells to get for a H&R 243 handy riffle and what would be a good all around grain

What's a riffle?
come on your a portage you should know what a riffle is ;) look at the Winchester 80 gr soft point you can find it at walmart when I shot factory they grouped well in my rem 788.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaFor the card shuffle technique known as "riffle", see Shuffle.A stream riffle (also known as a swift <-> Stream pool) is a shallow stretch of a river] or stream, where the current is above the average stream velocity and where the water forms small rippled waves as a result[citation needed].It often consists of a rocky bed of gravel or other small stones. This portion of a stream is important habitat for small aquatic biota (invertebrates and juvenile fish--fries).[1] :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

come on your a portage you should know what a riffle is :lol:
He might be portage but I bet he takes off his rubber boots before going to bed unlike another portege cow squeezer. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: Hey Portege Shooter I new all that stuff I is smart :harhar1[1]: .

OK I not a good speller but I would know what I meant!
We all know what you meant he was just being a smart butt it's cool.....What ammo have you shot so far? do you reload?