Cranky Farmer

Hey Steve ... and any of you other toy hauler guys

Nothing concrete yet. When we leave CA after the wife retires we will likely be moving our selves. I'd like to have something I can pull the 67 into along with some house hold items. Just looking, know what I mean?Thanks!

Yep! I've got a "buy a Polaris Ranger" fund that I am paying into each month so I can pick one up when I get back to MO. I dont have any room here in our military housing for a quad. grrrr...

I'll soon be paving my side yard.I'll now have a little bit of space for a quad without paying storage fees. I was thinking of a jet ski, but I can't shoot rats and dogs off of that! :lol:

Heath, did you throw up a little bit? :lol:Great, that's all I need... A forum full of guys imagining how I'd look in Speedos....No Brokeback moments allowed in the CPC! :lol:

I have a Weekend Warrior. 26'. The back part is about 9" short for me to put my Jeep in. It would also put me over weight but only be a few 100 lbs. I tried to get the wife to let me cut the counter off so it would fit. Not a chance. The only one I could find that it would fit in was the Artic Fox 5th Wheel. I think it was there 31 or 32 foot model. There was one other brand that would move some things around to make room but they were way to many $$$$ to custom design the inside.Hope this will help.Shootist