Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rude robert

carbon arrows

6 posts in this topic

hi, i bought some arrows from carbon express cx 300 i believe. I liked those arrows they were pretty tough as far as hitting stuff and not breaking. i went to buy some more from bass pro and they didnt have anymore, they were 70$ for 12. they went on line and couldnt find them even being offered anywhere, so i went to gold tips for 80$, i hope they dont stop making these too, i hate not having the same kind of arrows. are these arrows any good?

I shoot the Gold Tips, XThunters 75/95. Haven't had any problems with them, but I haven't been shooting them into brick walls or anything.

I here they are good. I like eastons PowerFlights and St Excels 500. Same arrow diferent decal about $70 a dozen. But I get 3 dozen at a time afew times a year. I hit alot of rocks ect :good:. Arrows are like shells never too many.

GOLD TIPS XTREME HUNTER/XT HUNTER are equally decent in quality, accuracy, and price.

I've still got a bunch of GoldTips that I made up two years ago and they are still going strong (at least the ones that didn't meet their maker on the cement bridge abuttment on our 3D range - they always put a challenging shot in where missing is costly).

thx guys. i wish that i could buy several dozens at a time but im lucky to get my wife to let me buy one dozen for 92$ lol. i hope i dont hit too many rocks lol