BullsEye

Lobster Lobster Lobster

21 posts in this topic

Very nice. You just need a couple of fillets and your set.

Good Job! :smiley_green_with_envy: Did you guys go out of MDR? I know the hoopies have been doing real good out of there the last couple of years.

Good Job! :smiley_green_with_envy: Did you guys go out of MDR? I know the hoopies have been doing real good out of there the last couple of years.
Not sure what MDR stands for? But there where a lot of people out.

John is right. MDR is Marina Del Rey.

How can you all eat them big bugs. Better send me them so I can try them out. Nice catch. :lol::):signs1180lq::):drool::drool:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....you're my new best friend......now about those lobster.

Huh?California lobsters don't have claws like the Atlantic bugs that's all. what are you trying to say? What kind of lobsters do you think these are?

Langosta aka spiny lobster  –noun; any of several edible crustaceans of the family Palinuridae, differing from the true lobsters in having a spiny shell and lacking the large pincers.

Those are California Spiney's alright! Just pick one up and you'll find a bunch of rose bush like thorns in your hand and there's nasty hooks on the swimerets on the tail. got lots-a scars on my hands from bug diving but it's so worth it!! Later Straycat

WHAT. Who cares what kind thay are. Thay all are great eating. Well done Acousticmood. Ah You never sent me one. Im your best friend remember?. You dont? Well next time I get a fresh oposum off the road Ill give it to Thumper.