Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tommybuilt

varmints on the cuddeback

9 posts in this topic

Here are a few pictures from the trail camera, some are a few months old. The second coyote looks like he has a good coat to bad his head got cut off. Gotta love bobcat. The only bobcat picture I've ever got. And of course thats my water hole just to the right of the bobcat. He doesnt look like he wants a drink. Good looking fox also. I've never called in or shot a fox. The camera is in a different spot in the first picture.CDY_0129.jpgCDY_0137.jpgCDY_0298.jpgCDY_0123.jpg

The last picture I got of that big buck was Sept. 18. He hasn't been seen since as far as I know. I'm about a mile from Folsom Lake and I think he lives in one of the drainages leading down to the lake. When all the boaters were out all summer he came to my place now the boaters are gone and he went back home. That's what I think anyway. I do have a brush blind 20 yards from the water hole and a tree stand about 30 yards away. I love it down there even though it's only about 100 yards from my house. It's also about 100 ft. or more lower than my house.

It's actually just the bottom of an old plastic tank. I think it's about 3 foot around an about 16" deep. When I go down to check my trail camera I carry a 5 gallon bucket of water with me, about 2 to 3 times a week in the summer time. I may sometime in the future run a water line down there. I brought my camera home last week because I havent been getting very good pictures with all the moisture in the air.