Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shoot-it

Custom wood calls?

14 posts in this topic

braz makes them...he hangs around here...

Yep, I sure do. Just haven't posted any up for some time. What are you looking for?

a closed reed cotton tail call is what i need. do you have some already made I can look at etc.You use to make a bunch and have a sale but i don't see that anymore.

Nope, don't have anything on hand. I'll try and get some made up and shoot you a picture. Better yet, maybe I'll just make a post of them. I'll try and get some made up in the next few days. I've just had too much going on to get into the shop.I wanted to get a bunch of duck and goose calls made up, but haven't gotten that done either.

I bought a set of 4 calls on a laynard from Braz last year. Great looks/sound and very easy to deal with. It was less than a week from order to delivery.

I'm not sure how many of Braz's calls I have, I think I'm up to about 8, including duck calls.You can't go wrong with Lynn's stuff! Oh yea, Lynn...I need to talk to you about a predator call for my son. He's got a duck call but not a predator call and it's getting to be Christmas time. Haha.

Made up 6 this morning but need to finish them up. Cool "camo" colors. I think you'll like them. I'll post them up this afternoon or evening.

Check out the Classified folks. I got some predator calls, a couple of duck calls and one goose call up for sale. I can always more more if you are interested in something a bit different.

Hey Braz,Can you make me a duck call that I can use and my kid won't laugh at me and tell me to shut up? :roflmao3[1]:

:roflmao3[1]::roflmao3[1]::roflmao3[1]: