HOG

New Bike

14 posts in this topic

OK.......it?s not for off road. ;) Nor can I hunt from it, but I am having fun with it! I?ve had it 7 weeks and have put over 1500 miles on it. :P Friends have made comment I would have a problem with my .204 slung across my back cruzing down I-5. :( It's a Homda VTX 1300R (R for retro)My license plate and holder have not come in yet. The holder reads across the top, ?WE HAVE FIVE? The license will be. ?PTSBERG? and the bottom frame is ?STEELERS.?Note the windshield stickers. U.S. Flag Steelers and NRAPICT0002.jpgPICT0001.jpg

Steve,That's a good looking bike. I like the solid rims....Maybe you can preserve one of the skulls from one of your hunts and attach it to the flag staff? Just a thought...Scott

Is that your neighbors old bike? It looks familiar or is it just Black too?
John,I'm not sure what your'e referring to. The only other bike on the block is a cream colored Yamaha. This bike is new as in off the show room floor. Steve

John,I'm not sure what your'e referring to. The only other bike on the block is a cream colored Yamaha. This bike is new as in off the show room floor. Steve
It looked NEW. I just remember a guy in your neighbors driveway with a Big all Black motorcycle the day I was down there. He was having difficulty starting it is why I remember it. :)

OK.......it?s not for off road. :lol: Nor can I hunt from it, but I am having fun with it! I?ve had it 7 weeks and have put over 1500 miles on it. :lol: Friends have made comment I would have a problem with my .204 slung across my back cruzing down I-5. :lol: It's a Homda VTX 1300R (R for retro)My license plate and holder have not come in yet. The holder reads across the top, ?WE HAVE FIVE? The license will be. ?PTSBERG? and the bottom frame is ?STEELERS.?Note the windshield stickers. U.S. Flag Steelers and NRAPICT0002.jpgPICT0001.jpg
I have a 1300C. LOVE it! I put 3" Vance and Hines exhaust and a Thunder Air kit on it with a jet kit. Really opened things up with out hurting economy. Happy riding!! :lol:

My license plate and holder have not come in yet. The holder reads across the top, ?WE HAVE FIVE? The license will be. ?PTSBERG? and the bottom frame is ?STEELERS.?
Shouldn't the license plate read Hog's Hog! :lol::lol:

Shouldn't the license plate read Hog's Hog! :lol::lol:
I didn't want to step on the Harley folks "logo" It is definately a Steelers bile. Thay's why I got the black. Eventually I'll remove the Honda logo on the tank and put the Steelers logo on the right side. Why only the right side? The steelers helmets only have the logo on the rt. sidescubamike, The pipes and jet kit are down the line. I still have guns and glass to buy. :lol: Steve

Nice bike. Ride safe.A17Shooter

I should go back and delete some of these. Hog to good for us he doesn't talk to us anymore. :flag: