Iron Worker

Shipping ammo

7 posts in this topic

Yes and it can only go by truck

Yes and it can only go by truck
Noap ! just tried to ship it,has to be shipped to FFL dealer in properly marked and type boxex. Has to be sent express mail. This state sucks !

I've never seen any online outfit have any special packaging or shipping charges for ammo?Only for Hazmat items, ie powder and primers. Assembled ammo is not considered a haz-mat.

i just got some coming. Hazerdous restrictions apply,only to a phsical address and ground shipped only. Nothing about a ffl

Noap ! just tried to ship it,has to be shipped to FFL dealer in properly marked and type boxex. Has to be sent express mail. This state sucks !
Must be shipped UPS Ground in sturdy packing boxes labeled "ORMD" "Small Arms Ammunition". You MAY need to ship from the UPS hub; not the UPS Store or other UPS shipping agents. Or get a UPS account.You CAN NOT ship ammo/primers/powder through the Postal Service. (But you can mail unloaded bullets and cases.)

It must be shipped ground, there is a haz. fee no FFL involved, I have had ammo shipped to me more times then I wish my wife to know