Guest coyoteslayer

Fathers day present

27 posts in this topic

Well my little daughter got me a pretty good fathers day present this year she knew just what to get me with the help of my wife but I was very happy when I seen this bad boy. Now I will get even fatter not having to walk everywhere. Its a 2006 polaris Hawkeye 4x4 lot of neat features on it like being able to take it in and out of four wheel drive is nice and a bunch of other neat stuff but I like it alot now I just need to get it broke in it takes about two tanks of gas and 20 hours for the full break in fun fun.Picture089.jpgPicture092.jpgPicture090.jpg

Congratulations. Nice ride.Now you can run over those coyotes.

Congratulations!

Welcome to the Quad Club.Hunting just got a lot better for you!When are going out?
Well I wanted to be in the AR-15 club but I would much rather have this to ride around. It was funny too because of what you had said Friday and then she got it for me. Well I'm ready to go when you all are ready to go. Now I have to start looking for a trailer. It fits in the back of my truck but I have no room for nothing. And I don't want to mess up my quadcab cramming stuff in there.

I took it out today for a little ride only 6 miles putting through orchards and around the feather river. Let me tell you I really like the Polaris. It has the four wheel independent suspension very nice soft smooth ride. The power isn't huge but out hunting and messing around 45 mph is more than enough for me. I didn't fool around with the 4x4 at all but maybe next time on that one. A camping trip or a day out on the trails sounds good.

The Polaris is a great ride, it is what John Deere is selling. I like the Rangers real well, too. After the wife retires in 5 years and we move back to Missouri I am going to have one of them.e5_3.JPG90_12.JPG

Very nice! I got to run around in one of the rigs that SBF just posted. Gun racks, back seats, steady ride and enough power to get where we needed to go. Very cool.

I think if I was going to pay that much for a rig I would get me a nice jeep or suzki that I could blaze down the roads too. But they would be great if you have a ranch or some thing like that.

The nice thing about the Rangers and such is you don't have to pay license except off road. Plus there's no insurance to speak of like the Jeep would be subject to. :blink:

The nice thing about the Rangers and such is you don't have to pay license except off road. Plus there's no insurance to speak of like the Jeep would be subject to. :blink:
That is a very good point. Plus they are cool.

John, have you got one?
No, not yet. :lol: The wife says I have to get rid of one of my boats first and I haven't done that. I don't bass fish anymore so maybe the Ranger will go. :blink: I did own a Jeep CJ5 for 20 years and I do like those. I just couldn't justify having another for several reasons.

About the Ranger,The rear seats are high and pretty far back, would the Ranger tip back on a steep incline?

Nice! I wish I got something with tires on it. My present came in a pink striped box. I'm not sure what it's called, but it's got lots of straps... :)

Nice quad jeff they are so much fun take it riding in the sand dunes i no its not a sport quad ,but its still fun too play with .

YAh they are too heavy and lower geared for the sand .they would work good for trail ridding and mudding.I want the yamaha 450 yz its a 4 stroke and its fast.

Awesome quad, you'll love it. Shoot-it, he 450yz is nice but you should check out the suzuki ltr450 I love mine.j

Holy 11-month-old thread batman!!! :flag:

Nice!!!