Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigFatSteve

SideXSide Hunting Accesories

10 posts in this topic

I have a rhino, Kinda just curious on what other people are useing to hold rifles, and other accessories. Pictures would be cool. ThanksSteve

I have a ranger and found nothing that worked for me so I built my own one that holds 2 rifles mounts in front of bed and 1 on top of dash, ranger is in idaho i'll take pic's

right on id like to see them. i work at a fabrication shop so making one isnt gonna be hard. Just trying to see what works the best. Unfortunately when i go out right now i have mine in their cases and run a tiedown thru the handels keeping put in the bed. Not too fond of this but it works for now. i have seen one that is a soft pouch that runs along your cage bars horizontaly and guns slide in one on each side. Looks nice but i have a bar welded in there for my harnesses so not sure it will work for mine.

I have a sidexside. A Ranger actually. I have a double soft sided rifle scabbard. Found it on ebay for $50 NIB.375102.jpgThat one is on a Rhino but fits either or.

How you like that set up?? Thats like the one i was talking about, Never crossed my mind to look on ebay, I use ebay all the time too blu rays are cheap there lol

How you like that set up?? Thats like the one i was talking about, Never crossed my mind to look on ebay, I use ebay all the time too blu rays are cheap there lol
I havent road tested it yet. I picked it up in the summer time. I will use it soon. I mounted it and so far it does the job. Now to put it into use. Should be fine.

WE have a ranger, with the cab..We put our rifles in racks inside.. 2 along the dash, 3 in the back window.. WE can pack up to 9 guns in all counting handguns., all inside the cab. and no they arent in the way :smiley-funny-post-sign: Id take pics., But its already loaded in the toy hauler. WE have the double rifle boots for the bed but to be honest, I dont like them... we always end up tossing it out..