Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rob

Hog-Mobile

14 posts in this topic

So the story goes...hummm is this for real?This west Texas farmer had a feral-hog problem, Wild hogs will ruin a farm!! HAD IS THE KEY WORD HERE!!!!!!!! Crazy Texans!! And the swine flew!Where can I order one of these vehicles?post-3-1267151205.jpgpost-3-1267151212.jpg

i heard the pig explosion was creating havoc in TX and other states but I never imagined belt-fed hunting rifles being necessary. LOL

why not that way you can get a whole bunch quick :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

It's not photo shop. One of the guys I work with knows them and assures me it is legit. He went fishing way out in the Gulf with his friend in the picture and had fun firing automatic weapons with the guy.

Now you got me real interested...how many machine guns are on his boat. PT 109 perhaps? :roflmao3[1]: Need pictures and OH MY GOD what fishing stories will come from these guys!AND NOTHING gets away. :rofl2:

The ultimate zombie invasion golf cart :D

Thermal Imaging Hog Hunting.

Got a friend here in the area who has gone to Texas hog hunting for two springs now. He says it is basically shoot and drive, shoot and drive. Seems some of the places have a pretty good problem with hogs and don't mind guys running and gunning so to speak :D. The main goal is to get rid of as many hogs as possible.

Thermal Imaging Hog Hunting.
I want to go do this. I wish a scope like that was legal in California Robert