daniel defense

I have been looking at uppers for an ar15 and find Daniel Defense to be very expensive. Is this because they are so reliable or accurate? And is a Wilson AR 15 so great for the money since the Ruger is about the same cost? Thanks for any info. Longboardp.s. I would be using this rifle for everything from Rabbits, range time, to Coyote's.

I think a lot of it is quality control verse mass quantities.Your name carries a lot of weight in some circles and if you have been around a while it helps.LMT Lewis Machine and Tool, Sabre Defense, POF, wilsons to name a few can be pricey but well built pieces.

Excellent Quality Control program. Not much more to say
+1Quality Stuff, Larue Tactical too. Can't go wrong with either. It just depends on if you want to build a common AR or a CUSTOM HIGH END AR. My last build..Tactical Innovations LowerVLTOR Upper.Noveske BarrelDaniel Defense RailMagpul StockTimney TriggerKNS Antirotation PinsErgo GripETCQuality built one off custom made for me..by me. Thats whats great about AR's you have have EXACTLY what YOU want...their are so many options. RG