Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aquaelvis

New toy...

12 posts in this topic

New project/toy...'72 with 350. Runs great, I just need to switch the tires and bring it home... can't find used 15 x 35's anymore! Seems everyone has gone to larger rims. (tires on it are like new but weather cracked!) I'll let my niece drive it while she saves for her own car. (she is 16) After she is done I am thinking of a full resto, back to original orange and a 2 inch lift w/ 33's. (not the 4 inch lift with 35 inch tires that are on it now) Can't wait to get it home!!! The pictures suck but this is what happened when I tried to pick it up by myself with a trailer that was too small! :smiley_kewlpics:post-3-1283049863.jpgpost-3-1283049867.jpgpost-1634-1254530751.jpgpost-3-1283049876.jpg

FORD? :smiley_kewlpics: It is all Chevy. It is a K5 Blazer. (although I do like the old Broncos too... don't tell anyone there is a Ford that I like though!)

Just think of the carbon foot print that thing is going to make :signlol2iu: .

finally had the time to go pick it up today. (and clean it)This thing is a BLAST to drive, can't wait to take it out hunting. post-3-1283049965.jpgpost-3-1283049969.jpgpost-3-1283049973.jpg

Sweet!! How much did you pay for it??

I got a GREAT deal on it! (right place, right time) $2250 :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: I already have an offer of $5000 on it but I think it is worth around $6000. It did not have a roof when I got it but I went down to Palm Desert and got one for $300.

Thats a beauty and you sure can not argue over that price. And it even runs. I sure wish I could find deals like that. Enjoy.

There is NO WAY I would let a 16 year old drive that. That is too sweet of a rig to trust it to a kid. JMO.