Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoyoteHuntress

Leupolds Customer service...

4 posts in this topic

Awhile back someone posted how they sent in their bino/range finders and instead of just fixing it they got a brand new pair.. Well I had a pair of binoculars that they eye cup broke on.. and hubbys rangefinder/binos were doing the same thing as the previous posters.... eating batteries like they were candy... So I sent them both in last week before hubby headed to Utah hoping MAYBE wed have them back before we head to Colorado.. Well today I got back my binoculars back, I opened up the box to find- They sent me a BRAND NEW pair.. ;) Tomorrow the rangefinder/binos are due in and IM crossing my fingers and hoping they sent a brand new one LOL... How is THAT for customer service...

I have been very impressed with what I have heard from this site regarding Leupolds Customer Service. I purchased a pair of Gold Ring Binocs from them a couple weeks ago and it is nice to see that you were treated right as well.

Leupold by far has the best customer service of any optic manufacturer that I have ever dealt with. They are genuinely concerned with their customers and will stand behind their product 100%. A few years ago I had a turret malfunction days before a hunt. They had a new scope back to me in 2 days, in order to accommodate my needs. I have never received better service.

Yep They are definitely the best.. The rangefinder/binos arrived and they sent a brand new upgraded pair. The RXB-IV with true ballistic range for both bow and rifle, goes out to 1500 yards :signs1180lq: even has a compass..How sweet is THAT??