Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yodel Dog

Death Cry of a Crow

10 posts in this topic

Works absolutely great on 13 year old boys.Son just turned 13 and had some friends over last night. Stayed up late eating and watching movies before going to bed.It was time for a wake-up call, the old Johnny Stewart was sitting here on the floor, what's a dad to do!? I think a couple of eyelids were dislocated, oops.

Mean DAD! :signs1180lq: That's what those things were build for. I think calling animals was a secondary consideration. :signs1180lq: I can't tell you how many people I've scared with mine. :D

I set mine up in our Dispatch Center with a low sounding rabbit distress call that could just barely be heard..........caused a Dispatcher stampede.... all trying to get out the door at the same time. Heck I was suprised one of them did not try and call 911 to themselves. Kinda got chewed out by a Lt. who could not stop laughing. :signs1180lq::signs1180lq:

:signs1180lq: I have a junkyard dog barking that I recorded and added to my FoxPro sound list. I like to start people off with the kitten distress and when they try to find the sound switch to my junkyard dog. It's great for making people walk on the other side of the street as well as moving along the cats in my neighborhood. :signs1180lq:

I have some sounds that would pass for Big Foot we made them in the sound booth at the TV studio. I should add a couple of those for campfire story time. :rofl2:

Braz made me a keen cottontail call that works GREAT on inmates who don't get up for count!! :rofl2:

I have some sounds that would pass for Big Foot we made them in the sound booth at the TV studio. I should add a couple of those for campfire story time. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:
;):lol: