Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoyoteHuntress

Last of the gameheads from last season :)

9 posts in this topic

Got ONE more bear to rug and IM done with everything from last season and starting on this seasons stuff :) Woohooo.post-768-1253740228_thumb.jpg Calif Blacktailpost-768-1253740235_thumb.jpg New Mexico Bull..

CH I am hoping to see you in a few weeks. Leaving for Wyoming Tuesday morning at 0400. Should get to Camp Wednesday afternoon. Set up Tent and the rest of Camp then hopfully Scout for an hour or two before going to bed and hunting Thursday morning. Wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK :smiley-funny-post-sign: Dont forget in Wyoming its legal to pick up road kill :) And watch out for porcupines :) They are all over the dang place.. Pokey litle buggers.. Get a BIG one and have a safe trip!

Nope..Not that I am aware of.. Trophies are usually NOT allowed to be kept.. BUT you can always ask the local wardens if you can have the deer meat :roflmao3[1]: Maybe the small antlers? BUt typically deer are as not allowed without a permit from fish and game so ASK them firstI plan on having the Colorado warden on speed dial for any fresh capes I find LOL...