Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumper Dunker

OH NO

9 posts in this topic

Did somthing to my back and shoulder. Can not shoot any of my bows B) Back and shoulder are sore left hand is weak and the thump and for finger feels like thier asleep.. Doc said give it two weeks ,nerve went boink. Exrays ect looked ok. Just mussel stuff. Time to get the rifles out. Did it doing honey do stuff.! Wonder if I can sue ?

B) But---------I'm not sure you can testify against your wife. If you can, it probably wouldn't be safe. Sorry about the back.

So Older brother . Do we call you thumper dunker hood or old MAID.? :lol::lol::flag: I did not know you can pull your back out doing dishes :drinks::cheers::lol: PS She wone that law suet along time ago, when you 2 got maried on the opener of d6 deer seeson. :fuhrer::eck05::lol::flag:

From what I have seen posted on here by you Thumper, you should be able to just carry your bow into the woods and scare a deer to death....... You seem to be one heck of a shot with that bow. Sorry to hear your back is acting up. Get better soon we miss your pictures and stories.

Thumper I hope you get well. I'm sure you probably could still scare a deer away! The wifey is probably telling you to take some rest from the shooting. You should listen to her. Soak in Epsom Salts that will help some of the muscle ache.El :lol: