Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
peeker seeker

New scope

16 posts in this topic

]Well I got a suprise today ,my scope came today Its made by Smoky Mountain Scopes. It came with the rings and all to put it on . Made just for old rifles. I needed a scope for my old 32 wenchester. I put it on and down to the range I whent. dang this is the best scope I ever used it is very cleer. and sharp. I got the 32 shooting real good now I used a shoe box for a target. Backed off 50 ft. and let it have it. I hit it all 20 times and it only took 5 boxes of shells. IM going to get one for all my rifles and shot guns :Ppost-189-1252547525.jpgpost-189-1252547540.jpgpost-189-1252547592.jpg

:P:P:doh[1]:

He is not my real brother !. We found him on the side of the road eating road kill.

Man you can pick up running animals real quick with that model! :P:P If you shine a flashlight though it you have night vision capabilities. :doh[1]:

Tell me more about the new mounting system/rings you are using.I've used something similar I'm sure, but it came in more of a grey fabric type adhesive material, rather than the new sleek black type you have there... :P

If you leave the original wrap on that scope tube you could just hang your rifle in a tree branch and when nature calls you are ready .......

Tell me more about the new mounting system/rings you are using.I've used something similar I'm sure, but it came in more of a grey fabric type adhesive material, rather than the new sleek black type you have there... :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:
His is from the new "tactical" line.

how does it handle under wet conditions
I always have spares :signs1180lq::good::good: