PredatorMaster

Bone Saw

24 posts in this topic

This should work this year for cutting the legs, chest cavity, and pelvis of the big game I hope to get this season. It is a surgical saw that we use for well the unlucky folks.post-3-1280207638.jpg

I really got lazy a few years ago and aquired a small mac chain saw. I can split a deer or elk in half in about 10 secs learned this from watching a butcher. Oh by the way no you don't put oil in the chain oiler in case you were wondering.

I use a cordless sawzall.. That hand saw is nice though, I Like how it protects your fingers :smiley-outta-here: But I will admit IM partial to my power tools..

"A SAW" I do it the way Dave and Jim did it. This thing ways a ton and can hack right through a deer. If a bear gets after you, you can through it at him. It might not stick him but it will knockem out. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow::two-cents::rofl2::rofl2: (Jim Bowie,,Davy Crockett)post-3-1280207693.jpg

Yup my father enlaw has saws and slicers for butchering the critters up. Im just board. Counting the days till gun seeson.But that knife has taken apart 2 deer. I through it up in the air one day, knocked down a small plain :oops:

Yup my father enlaw has saws and slicers for butchering the critters up. Im just board. Counting the days till gun seeson.But that knife has taken apart 2 deer. I through it up in the air one day, knocked down a small plain :rolleyes:
LMAO you must be quite strong to be able to toss that thing about LOL..

ThanksMy wife works at a hospital 3 days a week drawing blood, but says she hasn't seen one of them...lolI'll have to search around and see who sells them.ThanksAllen

I have one of those SJ from when us portugese's use to get together and butcher a hog make linguica and all that good stuff .That's was when I was young.this one is big over 2 feet.pic002.jpg

I own and used th wyoming saw II it is small yet it will takle big jobs camp or game.cabelas has them

Cordless Sawsall works well too. The blades change real quick.
LOL I was answering and realized it was an older post I already said same thing on LOL

LMAO you must be quite strong to be able to toss that thing about LOL..
Either that or he has really crappy pilots that fly too low... like here...

Those things work great! Just remember to remove the paint fron the blades before you use them.Unless of course you like paint. You could use olive oil in the chainsaw!

I use a cleaver knife. You can hack through the bone with ease.

I use the same as Desert Fox. A small cleaver that works great on hogs.

I really got lazy a few years ago and aquired a small mac chain saw. I can split a deer or elk in half in about 10 secs learned this from watching a butcher. Oh by the way no you don't put oil in the chain oiler in case you were wondering.
People I know that have a dedicated chainsaw for butchering actually put olive oil in the bar oiler...