Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rich Cronk

Good coyote howler

4 posts in this topic

This horn wasn't quite right for making a seamless, one piece howler. I made a mouth piece out of same horn and epoxied it in place. I don't want to sell it from my site as a regular seamless howler, so decided to see if someone here would like to have it for 40.00 shipped. Nothing fancy but has very good tone, and is very loud.theNatural002.jpg

That one is very nice too Rich. You sure do a terrific job on those "seamless" howlers. That takes a lot of talent to shape and tune. I sure don't see many of those. You are a true artist sir.

That one is very nice too Rich. You sure do a terrific job on those "seamless" howlers. That takes a lot of talent to shape and tune. I sure don't see many of those. You are a true artist sir.
--------------------------------------------CA,Thank you. I have been making calls for 29 years, and I try to learn from my mistakes. I am always striving for improvement. It is important for all Cronk calls to be top notch in tone and volume. Eye appeal is a good thing of course, but reliability and performance are first and foremost at Cronk's.

your howlers have been the demise of many coyotes that I have tooted in on your howler. I would love to have them in one pile to take a pic!!