Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bronco

New 29 Cubic Foot Refridgerator is Delivered

5 posts in this topic

Wow, the delivery guys had to remove the handles and the lower French drawer assembly to get this beast into our house. Just glad they got it in as I had doubts. Now we won't have to be living out of the small refer and freezer we have in our garage. And I can finally empty out the ice chest. Our daughter called it "getto living"..... :signlol2iu::signlol2iu: We might be able to stick a few steaks in this beast.MVC-026S.jpgMVC-025S-1.jpgMVC-027S-1.jpg

Looks very similar to the one we bought 3 years ago when we moved into the house. You're going to love it. I know we sure do. So much nicer than those side by sides, that don't have enough room to handle a large platter.

Now you can't afford to put anything in it. There should at least be a BEER sitting in there. :lol:They had to remove the handles off ours too. Plus I see yours hangs out a bit too. They are just getting soooo big. But now I have a couple of freezers and a near new side by side out in the garage too. How many of you can get ice and water out of the door of your garage refrigerator. :signlol2iu:

For some reason they just don't make the off-set deep enough. Even our old unit which was 31 inches deep stuck out. Now I'm completely jealous, ice cold water in the garage! The beer is kept in the garage unit. Still waiting for the new unit to get cold before transferring any of the food.