Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mac

Broadheads

54 posts in this topic

Another angle for the light of Dan's life! :signlol2iu:bowhunter1.jpg
Shooter John! :archer-green: Don't be teasing these boys like that! That is the same girl! Just different accessories!Lord......and no one who seriously shoots, shoots like that!You are sooooo bad!El

It's not HER safety I would be worried about! :archer-green: El
Some risks are worth taking. And for the record El, any woman that will shoot a bow, rifle or manhandle a big 4x4 truck "for real" has my respect. Several female shooters in the family two have packed Elk out of the woods right next to my brother and I. We seriously need more women like them and you. But were still boys and nothing can keep us from enjoying a great view!! Thanks Shooter!! :signlol2iu:

Here, here!! REAL Women rock!! I like the "plastic fruit" argument...nice to look at but I can't do a thing with it!

I thought this post was about 100 grain broadheads. I shoot 100 grain broadheads and their not near that big. But their all I could afford at the time.

Sorry Dan! Thank you for your respect of us that even go into this field of hunting! I appreciate!Tommybuilt, your right this was a thread on that topic, we just got off topic a little. I think the whole broadhead thing can be overrated. Just depends on the shooter sometimes when it comes right down to it!El

Shooter John! :1106: Don't be teasing these boys like that! That is the same girl! Just different accessories!Lord......and no one who seriously shoots, shoots like that!You are sooooo bad!El
There's wood in that thar picture.

I was just thinking that! So she doesn't fall over! She's not even got good form!El :1087:
mmm I think she has great form. :angry: mac is thinking what a bunch of nuts never going to ask any thing again. 100 grain is good that what I use . Sharp, strong and fly good out of your bow. Thats what counts.

These archery girls are something else.post-3-1253327606_thumb.jpg
eh hem uhhhh....... Can I get an anulment from the blond I married on Page 1? Cuz now I want to ask the brunett to marry me........ :roflmao3[1]: hmmmmmmmm