Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jawbreaker

small open reeds

6 posts in this topic

I was bored thi afternoon so I tryed out some small open reeds. These two only took about an hour or so. post-3-1267151805.jpg They are on the small side and are pretty high pitched, I'm still learning how to tune the reeds/tone board(that may take some time). Thanks, Ron

Great work. You can send them to me to try out for you. Again great looking calls.

Ron, you are geting into something that can be addictive. Be careful. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: Go to http://thogamecallsforums.com/index.php which is a great place to learn. We have a lot of tutorials and a whole lot of helpful people. By the way, there are also calls for sale there. And we cover the whole gammet, from predator, to duck, goose, turkey, squirrel, deer, woodpecker, crow, and just about anything you want.

Braz, you are right. I have made 4 calls in a week and a half, witch may not be much for some but is alot for me. I have already added that website to my favorites and go by jawbreaker there also. Thanks again for the advice. Ron