Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lif2fsh

first hand caller

9 posts in this topic

Hi Well i just bought my first hand caller, it sure is funny to here what kind of noise comes out. i practice in the car to and from work people sure give me some funny looks. In the directions it says it will do a howl as well as distress i can't even come close to a howl.Now i have to worry about getting light headed along with the wind the sun and so on and so on :cheers: ain't this stuff fun.

Just keep blowing the call while driving and when you see a coyote in the rear view mirror chasing you you will know that you got it down pat :cheers:

:D however, pretty much sums it up(almost). Just blow on the stupid thing and they will come if they're in the area. I've been shocked more than just a few times how gawd awful one (mainly begginers) can sound only to bring in a coyote or two. Some instructional dvd's may not be a bad idea however. lolkeep up the good work; but not in the house as you will get booted out. lolFrank

Well now, I gotta tell ya something Frank. Wives's are a whole lot like coyotes when it comes to the scream of a predator call. The first time they hear one, they react very aggressively but after awhile they wise up to screams. Being a call maker and all, I blow calls in the house every single day. Now my wife can sleep right through it all. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:

LOL... Too funny, Rich... never quite thought of it like that... but good point Frank

I had the animal control called on me once. Some one said I was beating my dogs.Lif2fish just keep at it like they said.

I find if you do it right the neighborhood dogs all answer with their own howls. It's fun to set them off.

i just got my first hand caller last night. of course I couldn't wait to try it out, so soon as I got home I gave it a go since my wife was not at home. let me tell you, it works great!! I called in 2 of my nieghbors only after about 5 minutes!! :signlol2iu:Hope it's that easy out in the field this weekend!!

I always practice in the truck! With the windows rolled up. If I call at home in the garage, I just call in my son.Which call did you pick up?