Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoyoteHuntress

Wouldnt you love to shoot this one??

15 posts in this topic

post-768-1247776030.jpg5 x 6 with one tall eyeguard... Take note of the kickers.. Kinda cool ... Its just waiting for the owner to swing by and pick it up.. I like how the antlers are wide and have alot of character.. This one was taken in Wyoming a few years ago.. Ill have to get a better pic but coming out of the one antler down low is a drop tine that has a bit of hair still stuck to the end..

If I went and shot that you would beat me up after all that work. Nice one.

That buck of yours reminds me of the one that I have in my cabin. The mount is probably 30 or 40 years old.LogCabin69.jpgLogCabin71.jpg

Gets me excited for Idaho Deer hunting in Oct!!! Thanks a lot Rae! :drool::drool: Great job btw ;)

Depends on when you bring it in.. I do everything in the order received. Once its here you get a number and I just go down the list.This year my son broke his pelvis, and then later dislocated his knee so IM about 8 months out of these final ones.. Ill be done with all of this past seasons stuff shortly.. Some were done in 4 months some took up to 8 months due to sons injuries..