Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BC9696

Seeking Good Archery Hunting Supply

13 posts in this topic

I've ordered arrow building supplies from fs discount before and had no problems. My other go-to mail order outlet is ioarchery.com - I buy all my arrow shafts there. Locally I frequent Performance Archery in San Diego. They are very cost competitive with the mail order houses and are geared almost exclusively to hunting. They also have a nice indoor range to try bows out or attend indoor leagues.

I like Oc Archery, they are great techs(Bernie is great)! But Riverside Archery is run by bow hunters and they know their stuff. I hear the place in San Diego is very nice, but I have never been there. There is nothing but surf board shops down by us, so we have to drive. :signtripledogdare2wf:

Agreed...he helped me improve my shooting alot with 20 minutes of private instruction. They tricked my equipment out and now 70lb CB is nearly silent!

Specifically looking for archery hunting supplies. Would prefer a place I can drive to from OC.
Willow Creek Archery in Escondido is my go to place. John is very helpful and knows his ****. Very nice guy and great service. Prices are reasonable and once you meet him you won't mind paying an extra buck or 2.

willow creek is owned by Jim, not John but none the less he and all of his employees are competent bow hunters and techs.

hi-tech is also owned by hunters always helpful. oc archery not as helpful. tryed to order a bow through them one time. they told me buy one they had in there shop our go elsewhere that they dont do orders so i did never been back.

some shops are not able to order from some manufacturers because another shop may have a contract with the manufacturer in the area.

As far as pro shops go...riverside archery is hard to beat go see wally, dona, or travis and they will get you taken care of.......and i probly shouldnt tell you about this but.........archerytalk.com is the best thing for ANTHING that has to do with archery......i could tell you things ive boughen off there and the prices ive boughen them for and you would probly call me a lier!!!

How about Bass Pro Shop in Rancho Cucamunga? Straight up the 15 freeway.