Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yotekiller85

This Thread is for the best hunting RIGS THE JEEP lets see em boys.

35 posts in this topic

This is my wrangler that i love to death and takes me any where.post-3198-1243032044.jpgThis is my wifes jeep we take when the 2 babys want to go.post-3198-1243032055.jpg

98 TJ with stuff.....IMG_0636.jpg
Well Said......... "98 TJ with stuff" Love the sawzall body work lots of room for suspension travel. Cool Pic.

keep em coming lets show them the real ultimate hunting vehicle.

I've got one somewhere here. I just have no idea how to display the ol girl!! It's a 80' CJ 5 similar to Rimrock's but better!!! :roflmao3[1]::harhar1[1]:

2004 Jeep Rubicon.
About time we get some dirty pictures on here! nice jeep gotta love those front and rear lockers on the Rubicon. I have an O6 Unlimited that my 16 year old son gets next month and he is beside himself to get it. I will post it on here.

2006 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited I took this photo yesterday while up in high country looking for some open spaces to try out my Foxpro Fury. Think I found a few that might be worth trying some weekday morning. Kind of busy up there this weekend so I am staying away for now.post-3-1284096783.jpg

Better? Better??Here is Bzzrd Feedr's CJpost-38-1243143502_thumb.jpg post-38-1243143836_thumb.jpgActually, it's a nice rig. Set up as a Squirrel Assault Vehicle (SAV). I stole several ideas from him.

My 05 Rubicon hunting rig. :roflmao3[1]:post-1942-1243144143_thumb.jpg

Here's my 73, at least until I sell it and get a cherokee, I love my cj but need more room and don't have room for 2 jeepspost-3-1265938270.jpgpost-3-1265938274.jpg

Thats a very nice 77 CJ I traded my 75 CJ5 for that 200 Wrangler at the top. How much are you asking for it.

Those Jeeps are sure cute and stuff...
....LOL! :lol::roflmao3[1]: ...I had a 2001 CJ, but sold it when I got my boat and now have an '03 F-150 for hunting & stuff (pulling boat)...only has 30k miles...4" lift & 35" tires...I like that camo job on the 'yota...I was think about getting camo overlays for my truck. I have so many surface scratches on my truck that I'll either need to get it buffed out or lightly painted, but would rather opt for the overlay

I looked at those overlays and they aren't worth a squirt (in my opion). My truck is used pretty hard (hammers and such) so me and my bro grabbed a 12 pack some sticks and sand spay paint and went to work.. It holds up and it's easy to fix when you get those OOPPS on the trails. It cost about 100.00 with the 12 pack! :roflmao3[1]:

yea, I don't think my better half will go for me and my drunken buddies spray painting the truck, unless she was one of the drunks helping me!!

Camoghost, I like your camo job and am planning on doing that to my cherokee when I end up getting it, I originally was going to get a 4 runner but really want to have a 4 door and like straight axles. John, thanks for putting up the link to my classified. Ron

My 1981 Full Sized Jeep Cherokee hunt rig has served me well for the last five years. I won't say how much I have in to her but she has been reliable and always brought me back from some very remote areas. RedsHuntRigSmall.jpgThe upgrades were worth every penny. Multi-port fuel injection, HD clutch, new engine, tranny, rear, transfer case, 4" lift, front & rear under-body calling speakers, dedicated electrical system and battery for calling & lighting, amp for digital calling, CD player for calling, 8-gal fuel reserve, 36X36 hatch, hydraulic shooter's seat, rifle rests, inverter system, solar charging for aux battery & call box, etc., etc. She goes through anything and has never been stuck. Big enough for a couple of hunters to sleep in and small enough to negotiate any small trail. Upgrades are too numerous to mention but she's just a great old gal that does the job well.

I figured the Yota crowd would chime in soon enough. Personally, if it has a low range transfer case, sees anything besides pavement and has a responsible driver I could care less what brand it is. I used to have an 85 xtra cab that I was forced to sell and f-toys still look awful appealing.

I have a 92 YJ that I just use to shoot sqeeks out of.I had plans of up grading for rock crawling but it is to expensive.100_1162-1.jpg

Buy your parts now before Jeep goes Bankrupt! Suzuki still has fluidity! LOL Just messin with ya.. nice Rigs ! :smiley-funny-post-sign: