CoyoteHuntress

Latest bobcat...

16 posts in this topic

Just thought Id pop in say a quick HI and show you my latest project...This one was shot with a 308..You could put your fist in his chest and wiggle it around..... I wasnt a happy camper... BUT with. MASSIVE repair work I think it turned out really nice...post-768-1242151256_thumb.jpgpost-768-1242151266_thumb.jpgpost-768-1242151328_thumb.jpg

So are you saying a 308 makes a poor calliber for shooting bobcats for mounting? LOL!Looks good, can't even see the ventilation!

Very nice Rae. I'm sure the owner will be happy with it. Some people just have the skill to make silk purses out of pigs ears.

Wow!! Now I wish I had kept my Bobcat whole and sent it to you. It was a big sucker, but it had a LARGE Chest hole as well. Oh well, next time.Great Work Rae!!

As I said before, you do nice work Huntress.I've got a question. How much difference price wise do you charge for something like the rug mount shown in this picture vs a full body mount like you have shown. I've always liked the rug mounts on felt, I have one already from back in the day and would like to get amother done... thanks.2008AZBobcat01.jpg

Rae, Rae, Rae, I am running out of superlatives for your mounts. What can I say this time but just WOW. Great mount.

I check my price list for you Tawnoper, its in the shop and Im in the house right now... :signs1242cn: And thank you all for the compliments :) Its always nice to hear others like my work :)

I have been to a few places and have seen a some bobcat mounts and your quality blows them away by far! You really have a talent. The great thing is your work actually looks like a bobcat. Not a house cat in bobcats clothing.

Hey Rae,My cat is still in the freezer - working to save up for the down payment. Everytime I'm almost there my wife says we have another need for what I have saved up! Can't wait to get it up to you - Keep up the great work!