Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hylander

Accuracy ?

6 posts in this topic

Well I ran to the Range this morning for a quicky:Had to get back quick to take the Family to the Bishops Pumpkin Farm.Had a great time too.I took Juliet: :lol:Mini-14sm.jpgAnd shot these groupsThese are the Norm, Not an Exception.Well the 40gr's were an Exception.The big holes are my 39 Tula Sniper, Not quite MOA but I'm getting closer.My question is, is this O.K. for 100yd. :o50V-Max.jpg40V-Max.jpgWin45jhpVarmint.jpg

Great shooting. Now all you need is something besides paper to put those bullets through. We'll get some on the 19th and 20th. db

Now all you need is something besides paper to put those bullets through. We'll get some on the 19th and 20th.
That would be good.
Were you trying to miss the bullseye?
As a matter of fact I was :D Wise Guy :lol: I didn't want to hurt the Bullseye, Just Scare the dog poop out of it :o I need more Smilie's
Nice shooting Sterling! You going to bring Juliet to Cedarville next year?
She shoot's good but I think My T/C is getting Squirrel duty, Although I think I should get a barrel for it first :lol:

As a matter of fact I was :rolleyes: Wise Guy :lol: I didn't want to hurt the Bullseye, Just Scare the Crap out of it :o
Well, if that's what you were attempting then you succeeded! ;):)