VarmintAir

California Ground Squirrel at 50 yards. Head shot. (VIDEO)

On my last hunt, I hunted my Mac1 .22 Discovery all week on ground squirrels. I had intended to hunt with my AA 410, and also my FX 2000, but I was having way too much fun with this gun in its new stock, and just couldn't put it down.View video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQsZrrcYy14...feature=channelPicture of gun and squirrel.P4170040.jpg

Gotta love it...!! Great shot & vid....Question: interested in your camera mount...(I have a Sony Mimi DVD,but have not figured out good set up yet...Looks good on your scope..nice and low...

Great shooting Cliff. Nice video and as stated before that is a nice looking stock.
Thanks John, hunting these guys with my airguns, is one of life's joy's that I never get tired of. With the new stock on her, the Disco has gone from the bullpen to the starting rotation. :good:

Gotta love it...!! Great shot & vid....Question: interested in your camera mount...(I have a Sony Mimi DVD,but have not figured out good set up yet...Looks good on your scope..nice and low...
The mount is made by Ernie Olsen, and you can contact him here: http://airgunadvice.net/viewtopic.php?t=10134 The one he is selling now, is improved over mine. It now has elevation and windage adjustment capabilities.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. It sure is fun making them. Maybe not so much for the squirrels though. "Hold that head still and smile, you're going to be in the movies". :good:
bet that squirrel has a headache

It only blurs during the slow motion playback because I'm running the video at 1/5th normal speed. Most of the feedback I get is in favor of the rifle shot sound and the blurr, because as one person said, when I see that, I know what's coming next and I love it. B)I've looked at some of the newer cameras but so far none of them have the complete feature set that I need to do what I do. Maybe next year.