PredatorMaster

Where oh where is all the AMMO???

49 posts in this topic

I went to 3 Wal*Marts today and two guns stores. They are all cleaned out of Ammo. Even Turners in OC. I went to cheaperthan dirt on line and alot of the ammo on there is out of stock WTF is going on?? One of the gun ranges had alot of ammo in stock but you could only buy it and shoot it at the range. I did manage to buy the last box of .243 at walmart. They had 20g shells, alot of .17HMR and .22 mag ammo and 25 auto that is it.I am looking for .223 white box 40gr.

I'll admit im doing my share to insure the ammo shortage on the shelvessomeammo.jpgalso using up some reloading componentssomereloadingstuff.jpg

The Dept. of Homeland Security officially considers you a risk to nat'l security now. You see this week's announcement? Sheesh!

The Dept. of Homeland Security officially considers you a risk to nat'l security now. You see this week's announcement? Sheesh!
????Did I miss it? What is considered a risk?Please humor me

I went on Cabelas and ordered what I needed.
everything I looked at said back ordered.except varmint bullets rounds now those are in stock

I was at Bass Pro Shop the other day and ran into a guy visiting from Idaho. He said it was the same up there. Bass had a good supply of powder, but every thing else was out or low.

Ammo arrived today that didn't take long it beats driving all over the place looking at empty shelves.I am ready to kill some coyotes this should last the rest of the year.post-3-1322240847.jpg

D-man is right where is all the primers !
They are all being used for loaded ammo.

Was able to get 2,000 Large Pistol primers yesterday. Nothing else, but you take what you can get!Darren

Reloading is always fun :signs1180lq: Especially when you have the components to be able to reload!Darren

Yeah - its really a bitch wihtout the components....or equipment.... but that 's a story for another day. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:http://www.californiapredatorsclub.com/index.php?showtopic=13462&st=0

I found someone that migh sell me some he is going to look when he gets home from the gun shop.I hope he has what I need. I have an idea I am going to make a sign ( I will work for primers) and stand on off ramp holding it.................................. :roflmao3[1]:

There are many primers for sale on Gunbroker.com, I'm not sure what they cost normally but some prices dont seems to be that unreasonable, check it out.