gibbygoo

Heritage Rough Rider

7 posts in this topic

I'm picking up a Heritage Rough Rider 6.5" barrel with adjustable sights. It's under $316 out the door. I like the sights. It has a millet adjustable rear and Williams fiber optic front sight. The LGS also had a 6" stainless Single Six for $500. I just really liked the sights on the Rough Rider better. Does anyone have one of these?RR22MS6AS_lg.jpg

I have been looking at one of those for a long time (though usually the fixed sight version). Let us know how she shoots when you get a chance.

I picked up a blue Heritage RR with cocobola grips for shooting around my backyard. I have been shooting 22LRs but just tried Aquila Super Colibri 22 because they are so quiet and it does great with them. The guns are definitely best bang for the buck for 22 SA revolvers and everyone who has one tells me they are nearly as durable as a Ruger. If I have any complaint it would be that the 22 mags aimpoint is slightly different than the 22 LRs horizontally by several inches at 20 yds. Not sure why that is so it is sighted in for the 22 LRs and is very accurate from a rest. I paid $169 plus $30 for the 22 mag cylinder.