Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoyoteHuntress

Blacktail and a muley

11 posts in this topic

Done and ready to go home... Mule deer is from Colorado Check out its nose. On one side It has a little patch of skin and white hair where the nose pad usually extends to..... Different looking.. He is just a hair under 28 inches wide.. The Blacktail is Calif.. I altered it to make it a wall ped.post-768-1238961291_thumb.jpgpost-768-1238961228_thumb.jpg

Awesome work Rae. If I ever get something worth mounting I will definately be looking you up. :roflmao3[1]:

Wow! they both look great! The Colorado Buck is wider but for some reason I like the California Buck better. I think it is just the look. All your work I have seen really is top notch.

Its probably because blacktail have such cute cupey doll faces. The darker markings also give it more character.. That muleys face was practically white...Gives him a sorta of washed out look.. BTW your doe is in the tan :censored[1]: Shes in with this batch Im working now :censored[1]:

Its probably because blacktail have such cute cupey doll faces. The darker markings also give it more character.. That muleys face was practically white...Gives him a sorta of washed out look.. BTW your doe is in the tan :smiley_green_with_envy: Shes in with this batch Im working now :harhar1[1]:
Just saw this post and I am smiling. Thanks!