Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoyoteHuntress

Bobcat

17 posts in this topic

Almost forgot to post pics of that cat now that it is all painted up and finished..post-768-1237870128_thumb.jpgpost-768-1237870133_thumb.jpgpost-768-1237870196_thumb.jpgpost-768-1237870212_thumb.jpg

I like it, looks like it's about to jump off that rock after a rabbit or something.

who ever owns that should be very proud to show it!!! I love that mount so very life like.you rock RAE!!!

Great job CH :rofl2: The face on that bobcat looks good. "no big smile" some bobcat mounts I have seen just look to happy to me.

I have another Im doing right now in that exact same pose.. Its smaller and its ears are chewed too LOL.. It has a split right at the top so it looks like it has two tufts on the one ear...

You did that? Wow, that's talent! Where are you located and what does this (and pelts) usually run? I haven't shot anything yet but when I do...

You did that? Wow, that's talent! Where are you located and what does this (and pelts) usually run? I haven't shot anything yet but when I do...
Click on the link in her signature block. ;)

I charge 750 to mount a lifesize cat. Habitat generally runs 150 to 250 depending on materials used. I do custom displays so I can find a pelt and mount it however you want. They come from out of state, cites tag is attached, depending on hair length, spotting, and size- pelts can run anywhere from 75 plus shipping to 450.00 plus shipping. Just depends on what you want. Cats with heavy spotting on their sides are more pricey also heavily furred cats.. But I can literally find just about any cat you might want ;)

Thanks John :roflmao3[1]: Speaking of awards.... IM planning on heading to Oregon for a show there in June.. And YES Im hoping to be taking a couple of cats :harhar1[1]: I hope to get a great critique and of course more ribbons...