Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tonyd

Is there a Electronic call that does it all

21 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a one caller that does it all, possible MP3 with external speakers, downloads, Predator, Deer, Turkey and everything inbetween? TonyD

Fox pro.... I have the Fx3.. Its well worth the investment, has AWESOME sounds available. 2 speakers, plenty of jacks for adding decoys r whatever you want, light weight, hardy, and dang near idiot proof to work :roflmao3[1]:

Mine does everything but shoot the coyote and carry it back to the truck.
I just bought an FX-3, you mean that it doesn't shoot the coyote? &^%$#@!

Does anyone know of a one caller that does it all, possible MP3 with external speakers, downloads, Predator, Deer, Turkey and everything inbetween? TonyD
I'm a Minaska fan. Make sure you check them out too. It's always a matter of personal preference and opinion so check them out and draw your own conclusions based upon your perception of their performance and features.

I just bought the new "Claymore" upgrade for my Minaska. The Claymore accessory can be set up right next to the caller and when a coyote breaks the IR beam, the Claymore is triggered and slams the coyote. It works well but I still have to drag the yote back to the rig.

Fox pro.... I have the Fx3.. Its well worth the investment, has AWESOME sounds available. 2 speakers, plenty of jacks for adding decoys r whatever you want, light weight, hardy, and dang near idiot proof to work :carnage:
IMG_1680.jpgI had to put some arrows and a "F" and a"R" on my FX5 to make it more idiot proof. When I first got it I pointed it the wrong way a few times. :WTF_1:

I have the Minaska M1 Bandit. Pretty good little caller, but if I had it to do over, I would have went with the Foxpro (FX3 or FX5). I have been out with both and the Foxpro's were just more reliable. Plus Foxpro is a larger more established company and Minaska has been going through some growing pains.I like my Minaska enough though and I will be using it for years I'm sure (too stubborn to spend more $$ on a Foxpro).

i am not sure what brand it is, but BgBambo has an elec. call that is extra loud if you need it and has a built in decoy that attaches to the top, and i think he said it holds a hundred sounds. has a remote. just thought i would respond to this topic, he may tell you what brand etc. if you ask him.its proved deadly for yotes thats for sure.

I think he's using an open country caller that's made by foxpro. I was thinking about getting one of those but they look pretty big to carry around. Ron

Fellows, I am new here and not real familiar with all the "Can do, can't do" rules. Since I am on the Foxpro Field Staff, I don't want to sound like a commercial maker for Foxpro, as they do not require us to post anything. The following post and pictures are an honest effort for me to answer the question at the start of this thread, and to show you some of my projects pertaining to the new CS-24. IMO, it is the most fantastic ecaller I have ever seen or heard, and I have heard them all. It is extremely light, about 3 1/2 lbs. including the 10aa battery pack, with port for an extra speaker, and a port for auxiliary things like the JIB decoy. Lots of 24 bit sounds in the library, which is constantly being added to, and the volume and clarity of the CS-24 has to be heard to be believed. Stereo amplifier gives you the capability of using another TOA speaker or speaker of your choice. The small camera tripod I am picturing here is to show a quick connect I have designed which works so easily in the field where time is important. Camo comes next. The CS-24 is a drab green, easy to camo, or you can just have a camo net or cloth to put on it, possibly with elastic bottom. This caller is fully programmable, like all the Foxpro ecallers, allowing you to put all the sounds you could ever need, including sequences, or your own recorded hand calls. Rich Cronk has done this with his Fury and I know from having some of his sounds on my ecallers, they sound fantastic. Here are the pictures, one showing you a CS-24 and a Fury for size comparison, and the others pictures of my "Project".CS-24andFurycomparison001jpg-psp.jpgDSCN0632-imp.jpgDSCN0634-imp.jpgGood hunting at ya!

I'm too poor for a fox pro :( , so i downloaded a bunch of free predator calls to my blackberry storm from varmit al's! :smiley_green_with_envy:

Does anyone know of a one caller that does it all, possible MP3 with external speakers, downloads, Predator, Deer, Turkey and everything inbetween? TonyDNo such thing someone has to pull the trigger

That CS-24 looks like it may actually skin the hide off of a dead coyote for you, or at least turn it half way inside out if you put it close enough to the speaker. I am amazed that they can improve on the FP5. Seriously.

It's illegal to use an electronic caller for anything BUT Coyote, Bobcat, Crows and Starlings. It's a BIG NO-NO for deer and turkey and everything in between.

It's illegal to use an electronic caller for anything BUT Coyote, Bobcat, Crows and Starlings. It's a BIG NO-NO for deer and turkey and everything in between.
But they are great for learning the sounds and practicing with the hand calls! :good:

You beat me to it SJ! You can get in alot of trouble for using e-calls on most game animals.