Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
THE KNOT

a little snow a little feed just enough lead {graphic}

8 posts in this topic

i quess they know the weather because we got 14 inches of snow and with cold weather forcasted for the next 5 days meals will be scarce . scored a rat on this set up at 6:30 no snow yet he's on ice at around 8:30 the IR sensor told me grab the carbine what do i find on the wood pile VERMIN scarfing down my rat feed . Say grace opossum he was about 10 pounds and real white but knot albino 18.1 gran JSB out of AA410C 20 yds th_seasonsendopossum2009_03_02_17_16_0.jpg

Nice shot! The background was a bit fuzzy...was that an old sofa in the background? Were you just making it comfortable with food and a recliner before the shot? LOL

Nice job, those things are really skanky. We had tons of them around our place when we still lived in California. They always reminded me of huge rats. :roflmao3[1]:

Good kill. Was hoping for more Carnage Asada! :roflmao3[1]:

Thanks guys i have lots of small clips most from the same spot ,thats my wood pile for rats and many critters come to the bait .Its a 21 yd shot out my window or 28 yds from the corner of my house outside where i can still be hidden .it's fuzzy because it's snowing like mad if you would like some more and much clearer shots i will be glad to help you out . Yes john i really have grown fond of the carbine it's as good a gun as i have ever held . chris aka Papa G