Cranky Farmer

Delay on my Savage 93

15 posts in this topic

I was sicker than a dog on Friday and didn't make it in to pickup my newest toy. I made it in today to pick it up and after I pulled it out of the box I noticed there was something worng with it. My left handed bolt was a right! My FFL quickly checked the invoice and confirmed that he had ordered a lefty .... his supplier just goofed and sent the wrong model.Isn't life just grand????? :unsure:

That sucks. I hate waiting and then x-mas morning is here and you have to wait all over again. Sorry bud that does suck.

I don't have one. But I do hear that they are very nice and easy to adjust. About what does it break at or factory set?

Bummer, about that right - left thing. FFL should have checked the models on receipt.A17Shooter

Thats a bummer, but if you keep it you can learn to shoot the RIGHT way :lol:B) Must have been the same distibuter I got my 93 Savage from.I orderd a wood stock and they sent a synthetic one :unsure: My dealer drove to Reno to pick the wood one up for me :o

Steve, the difference here is that mine was available when I ordered it! He's supposed to call me today and let me know when it can be here.

Holy Cow:You sure there is a rifle under that scope :unsure: You like that Savage, they shoot great.Now go Kill something !

Verry nice. What color are you going to paint it? :unsure:

The bolt notch is on the wrong side? I'd return that.... :P:lol:

No paint job planned for it. I had to wait longer to get that bolt on that side, so I am going to keep it. Fewer of my friends want to borrow my rifles with the bolt on that side!

Fewer of my friends want to borrow my rifles with the bolt on that side!
I didn't know you had any friends! :P:lol: