Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jawbreaker

sight light for my spot hogg

7 posts in this topic

I got the light for my sight yesturday and the coyotes in the neighborhood better watch out now.... Shoot straight, silent and let the air out of them.... Ron

Hanging Christmas lights on a weapon geesh !. Just messing with you good luck ,hey wheres the pics of the bow?

I got the light for my sight yesturday and the coyotes in the neighborhood better watch out now.... Shoot straight, silent and let the air out of them.... Ron
What spot Hogg sight do you have?

I'll try to get pics up by the weekend, with 3 kids my evenings are pretty busy.thumper, I like to hit what I shoot at, that's why I have wheels on my bow and even christmas lights. Honestly I tryed a stick and string and didn't have the time to put into it to become very good, but you seem to stick'em pretty good. Straight shafts hit the target better....

I mis alot more than I hit. Theres nothing wrong with componds ,They just feel funny for me. I been looking at some bow tech componds pretty cool gadgets but real ugly. I can't see the sights on a bow nothing but colorfull fuz. Good luck with your new toy .