jawbreaker

who's hunting out of a jeep cherokee?let's here about it.

25 posts in this topic

OK, I've been toying around with getting rid of my cj-5 and getting somthing to go wheelin with the family(5+dog). First thinking 4 runner but really love my jeep, so now looking into cherokees. What do you guys/gals with cherokees think of them. I read that CH has one how about the rest of you. :signs121fj::got_pics: Thanks, Ron

I sold my Wrangler and got a Grand Cherokee. Love it. Great ride on the highway, and works great off road. Not like a wrangler, but will do an incredible job. Will do even more if you mess with it, but I'm not going to because it will do what I want as is.

Mine is a 2000 Cherokee Sport (not on of those NON-UNIBODY Grands). :signs121fj: But, they can fit more comfortably in there's. :rolleyes: I really like mine. I haven't done a TON of 4x4ing, mostly dirt roads with a bit of ruts and soft sand. If you have car seat critters, I think the Cherokee is too small. The grand would be better for car seats.Anyway, I really like mine, though if I could afford a 4x4 crewcab truck (with a snugtop) that's what I would prefer. :got_pics:

For proven off-road performance the Cherokee (XJ) is hard to beat. But, the Grand Cherokee comes in V8 and is larger/more comfortable. Check out jeepsunlimited forums.

Hey Ron dont go with the j**p.....LANDCRUISER BABY!!! :crazy: Just mess'in with you. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:IMG_0981.jpgIMG_1003.jpgIMG_0966.jpg This 96' get's me to were I need to go, and then some.P.S. it seats 7 ,fam. would love it!

Woodsman 44, I was looking at those for a second bit I want something a little smaller and the xj's have more after market parts available.PM, that xj is not lifted or locked and looks like someone put it in that ditch on purpose, I don't think the xj's are as capable as the tj,yj or cj but if properly equiped I'm sure that it would do anything I need. 300, I am pretty much convinced on the xj, I just like alot of input and like to see pics of everyone's rigs and I can't do anything until I sell my cj. My wife will probably leave if I brought another vehicle home before selling another.

CH, sorry I got you and wannakill mixed up, I just remembered it was one of you. :roflmao3[1]:
Probably because you look so much alike. :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log:

PM, that xj is not lifted or locked and looks like someone put it in that ditch on purpose, I don't think the xj's are as capable as the tj,yj or cj but if properly equiped I'm sure that it would do anything I need.
I ran across this jeep on the trial while me and my boy were out riding our ATV's. It had a note saying they would return to get it. It sat there a good month or so before it finally got hauled away. The longer it sat there the more it started to miss parts. Then someone busted out the windows.

Get a pickup so you can throw the animals in the back then hose it out after.... I love my Silverado, does what I need it to from haulin the motorcycles, to towin the boat or the horses. Also does great in the snow and offroad with the Eaton locker. :) I have yet to get it stuck (knocking on wood).l_84ba06b64e85457fa19ad9a2797a4581.jpg

Probably because you look so much alike. :good:
:) LMAO Ya, somehow I serious dont think so... Unless Wanna has started wearing a bra...

I still hunting in my lifted 1981 Full Size Jeep Cherokee. It's like a tank and never gets stuck. I love the old gal.

He was in the Air Force LOL!
Hey now take it easy.It's not my fault you didn't score high enough to get in. :flag::653:

He was in the Air Force LOL!
OOOPS! With that pic of the cute little cat for his avitar I honestly thought wanna was a woman. I"LL BE THE FIRST ONE TO ADMIT THAT I'M AN IDIOT!!! sorry Wanna it wont hapen again. Ron

<_< Guess he should have smeared some blood on it? LMAO Actually When I see that pic all I see is someone got lucky and tagged a bobcat LOL

OOOPS! With that pic of the cute little cat for his avitar I honestly thought wanna was a woman. I"LL BE THE FIRST ONE TO ADMIT THAT I'M AN IDIOT!!! sorry Wanna it wont hapen again. Ron
Uhhh, is this better?post-3-1264628975.jpgAnd I think my avatar of the Bobcat is AWESOME!!

I didn't say there was anything wrong with your avatar.I said I was sorry!
Boo Hiss :smiley_green_with_envy::drool: Hey jawbreaker, I did'nt read anything bad in your post.