Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BADCOYOTE

cow horn howler

10 posts in this topic

I just recieved last night my cow horn howler made by long valley predator calls. The sound is awesome I cant wait to use it. This call I can already tell its a must have. I got it from allpredatorcalls.com

You can view it on the ALLPREDATORCALLS.COM website.It is a Great looking & Awesome sounding cow horn howler. According to the website the maker doesn't make a lot of these??Frank

Here is a picture of it. But it cost $59.95P1010653k.JPGFor $50 you could buy one from our own Rich Cronk.mottledHowler002.jpg

Rich cronk howlers look good I will enventually buy one last time I looked the howler i wanted that rich made was 60.00 bucks as well. But not taking anything from rich because im sure his howlers are awesome as well.

Believe me when I tell you Rich is one of the finest howler makers in the country.

Rich cronk howlers look good I will enventually buy one last time I looked the howler i wanted that rich made was 60.00 bucks as well. But not taking anything from rich because im sure his howlers are awesome as well.
Yep, my normal price for a standard horn howler is 60.00. Once in awhile I let one go for 50.00, depending on my mood and all. :doh[1]: I have also sold a few special howlers for over 100.00. That Long Valley looks nice too. You guys are being much too nice to me, but keep it up. See if I care. :doh[1]: