Shoot-it

cheap gun 17 HMR

14 posts in this topic

I am wanting a 17hmr or mach 2 but I dont want too pay that much .What brands is out there for under 200 bucks single shot would be fine.I want something i can buy with out my wife knowing.......... :lol:

Savage 93 is under 2 bills. Wiith a bull barrel, about 2 1/4, new. 5 shot clip.db

Big 5 usually has Savages with accutrigger for $199.99. :)

Thanks guys for the in sight. Yeah i saw the savages at My local big 5 for 200 just wanted too know if there was anything else out there.

I can't wait to shoot my new toy (Savage model 93) and see how that Accutrigger performs.
I'm sure that you're going to love that trigger. Plus the gun being a lefty is obviously a plus. :angry:

You know John, after all those years of shooting right handed bolts I felt uncomfortable shooting my first left handed rifle! I've gotten used to it now, though.

At the gun shop they have a savage trigger set up on a board so you can test it.Has anyone else seen them before...........

At the gun shop they have a savage trigger set up on a board so you can test it.Has anyone else seen them before...........
No, but that's a good idea! I'd like to have been able to play with one before ordering one.

Savage gives them too gun shops so people can check them out.Once someone plays with that trigger set up I bet they will buy a savage rifle.I thought it was awesome.