Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Get1969

Seals,

4 posts in this topic

Hey Whats up everybody? Need some help in finding better Breach Seal for my Whisper 177, and Walther Falcon 22 cal. Where can u find maybe after market Seals that will work better then stock, or can u go down to local Hardware store and get something?? Thanks GT

Have you tried calling Tim McMurray at Mac-1? I think he repairs most types of airguns and has lots of parts.

Have you tried calling Tim McMurray at Mac-1? I think he repairs most types of airguns and has lots of parts.
I will check it out, thanks for replying to my post i will let u know what i find out..GT

When searching for o-rings for the fill probe on my Sumatra I found them for about $4 each plus shipping at one of the air gun sites. Then I tried MSC. Their web site is difficult to use for finding o-rings but, their sales staff is great. You'll need the I.D. , O.D. and thickness of the original o-ring. I got a 100 o-rings for $2.00. If they don't have it they know where to find it. Shipping was overnight for about the same as other places charge for UPS ground. Get the phone number off the web site and give them a try.MSC Industrial