Stiff Neck

CPC targets

13 posts in this topic

A while back we were going to make some club targets. I made up an example but Steve said his wife was making some up at the same time so I put mine on hold. Any word on those targets? Something like this:CPCTarget.jpg

I use this home made target for sighting in. The Muller dot barley covers the circle and I line up the lines with the x hairs.Stevetarget.jpg

Heath,The copy right is pending and a NY publisher has given me an advance on the design. And if you believe this BS I don't know what to say. :D:D:D Please post it if it helps another shooter all the better.Steve :lol:

Steve,Can you e-mail the file to me?send it to heathATaboutgbs.com ... just replace the AT with the @ (BTW, posting your e-mail address like that helps to reduce SPAM .... e-mail harvester programs are looking for the complete e-mail addresses)

Like the saying went Houston we have a problem.............. I got looking at the target saved. it prints EXACTLY as you see it black boarder and gray background. If you will PM your home address I will send them to you. Better yet don?t you live in Manteca or Modesto? I have no problem going for a ride and deliver targets.SteveIt just hit me the ?original? sometimes I have POOP for brains.I'll try sending itSteve

Heath plan "C" I sent the e-mail to myself and two of the targets i sent don't open. dog poop. send me a PM and I'll get the targets to you. Steve

Here is one i did up before I went to Cedarville Robertsquireltarget.gif