Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stiff Neck

Surplus CZ 7.62x54R ammo is this a deal?

2 posts in this topic

I was in the area so I stopped by the Guns & Fishing store in Vacaville to see if they had some Sweets or Butch's. I cruised by the ammo isle just for tickles and tried not to laugh at the prices. They had an 800-rnd wooden crate full of Czech silver tip 7.62x54R surplus ammo. Each green 20-round box was selling for $8.95. :) Now that's funny! I have an 800-rnd crate just like it at home but I only paid $70 shipped to my door for the whole thing. That's about $1.75 per 20-round box, and they're charging $9 for the same thing. It didn't look like anybody had bought any yet, I wonder why? :angry: 17HMR Hornady V-max prices had dropped way down to $11.99 wow what a deal. These guys have got to be kidding...

I was in the area so I stopped by the Guns & Fishing store in Vacaville to see if they had some Sweets or Butch's. I cruised by the ammo isle just for tickles and tried not to laugh at the prices. They had an 800-rnd wooden crate full of Czech silver tip 7.62x54R surplus ammo. Each green 20-round box was selling for $8.95. ;) Now that's funny! I have an 800-rnd crate just like it at home but I only paid $70 shipped to my door for the whole thing. That's about $1.75 per 20-round box, and they're charging $9 for the same thing. It didn't look like anybody had bought any yet, I wonder why? :D 17HMR Hornady V-max prices had dropped way down to $11.99 wow what a deal. These guys have got to be kidding...
where did you get that ammo?? i just picked up a M38 and need sum ammo to pop sum varmints with..